sábado, 9 de enero de 2010

the new year.

So...I took December off. There's no excuse for that kind of deliquence, especially when for half of the month I was on vacation. I had little to say, quite honestly. For about half of January as well. So much pressure, a blog! Anyway, I decided on a few things, as a new way to start the new year (like a week ago...I'm a little behind!). This is my ridiculous and completely unnecessary list of resolutions:
1. Use all the pages in my passport and have to get new ones, before it expires in six years.
2. Blog at least every three days (already broken, boo yah)
3. Read "Very Important Books"

I have not added anything stressful to my list, because no one wants to start the new year like that. You're asking for trouble, setting yourself up for defeat and disappointment and never being able to look your dog in the eye again. So. I started my year off light-heartedly. But also seriously (notice the "Very Important Books" one). I'm lacking a clear-cut definition of "Very Important Books," though (I hope that you're saying "Very Important Books" slowly, in deep voice, with a fake British accent...in your head. Or out loud. However you want to play that). So far, I've come up with
Don Quixote, Cien Años de Soledad, Ulysses, the works of Shakespeare, and probably Twilight. If you have any suggestions to help me sort this out, I would greatly appreciate it. GOOD NIGHT!

No hay comentarios: